Hey All,

Just failed smog. Looking to replace my catalytic converter. Is there a direct fit version that is not from the stealership? I am thinking I would need one of those universal fit kind. Any help would be appreciated. Will definitely report back on my project. Camper has the 3.0 V6 if that matters. Thanks.

Just saw your location. Your screwed😠. I found some CARB approved cats, but they wont ship them to CA. FWIW they are in the $500 range.

The gooderest universal cats are in the $150 range, but again no joy for CA people

Thanks Everyone. I went with the Walker 80941. It's on RockAuto for a little less, and they can ship faster than Amazon by a week. I measured my old catalytic converter, and it measures about 17ish inches. I think it is the closest to a direct fit I can find. I'll keep everyone posted. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Went with the Walker 80941. It FITS PERFECTLY! Make sure you spray some penetrating oil on those super old bolts. Had one bolt stripped. Also, I PASSED my smog check with flying colors. The difference in measurement is day/night. The 02 sensor was also replaced...Denso 234-4051. Thanks everyone!