Where to run wires for a Fantastic fan

J1973s

Hi, I plan to install a Fantastic Fan replacing the vent  in my 18’ Sunrader. There is no wiring there. How would I route it?

thanks.

Two vents, one in the bathroom, the other in the main area. If you were standing in front of the sink it would be above your head. 

Can't figure out why that looks so far forward in the pics but that must be where an AC would have been. I think they are all wired for AC so you should find some wires there imbedded in the ceiling when you take the old vent out Those wires go to one of the 110 breakers in your power center. They can be rewired to a 12 volt connection and you can use those same wires invisibly. I installed my fan after I removed the AC but I was still new to this motorhome thing. I ran the 12 volt wires back to the light fixture over the table and covered the cord with cord cover. Not too noticeable and still works fine. So how long have you had your Nissan. Very few of them and yours is the last year Nissan made the dual wheel chassis. Quite a few 4 cylinder ones but the V6 is super rare, maybe 15 of them? All of them are shorties too

Linda S

Found the Nissan locally here in Fort Collins, third owner. Purchased new in Reno, previous owner bought it in Portland

and moved to Fort Collins. They now have a Winnebago Navia so this one just sat. 3K in the last ten years. Needs some interior work but the outside is pretty great. 

Edited by J1973s