I did try to search for this, and figure I must have missed it, where can I find a maintenance schedule for the mechanicals, chassis, engine, transmission, etc?  It would be great to find that for the entire rv, but the truck part would be a good start.  I think this would be great to have in hand when looking over a possible purchase, to check against the work done.  Thanks-

Plan on working on all aspects of your truck regardless of what maintenance schedule you are provided. The newest toyota motorhome is 28 years old. The machines are reliable and well built but do not defy age. You will be working on it (or paying someone). 

Thanks, it would just be good to know what needed to be done when (timing belt, water pump, valve adjustment etc., so that you could check against the schedule to see if any of it has been done, otherwise it's a complete go through of everything (might as well look at a new sunrader, and a mortgage on the house)...For the mechanicals I guess I can go to the manual, stay safe-

Any Chiltons will have a basic maintenance schedule. And there's always Google. I know Derek posted one on here in the past but I can't find it. He had a lot of the docs he posted here on his hard drive and unfortunately they are lost to us now

Linda S