Appropriate Shackles and U bolts for Old Man Emu CS010R leaf springs (86 Escaper), also Emergency Brake Line

Hi All,

It's been a few months, but I finally got my 86 Escaper up on a lift at a mechanic willing to work on it. The good news is that he went over everything from engine maintenance to brake systems didn't find any expensive issues that I didn't already know about. 

He agrees that it needs new leaf springs (Unless there is a reason not to, I'm going with the Old Man Emu CS010Rs from Summit Racing), but he also wants to replace the shackles and u-bolts. Does anyone know if the shackles are just the standard Toyota ones, or is there something else I should be looking for? Similar question for U-Bolts.  

Also the rear emergency brake cables need replaced because they snapped right behind the y-spring mechanism, but the wires evidently need to be longer than then the ones typical Toyota ones available from the local parts supplier (which makes sense--considering the extension and conversion of the vehicle). Any suggestions here? 

As always, thank you for any help!

Edited by JustJosh

Measure you current u-bolts, dia, length, and axle dia. Summit has 6 pages of u-bolts.

Custom E brake cables...https://bruinbrakecables.com/

Universal shackles are $15 you don't need custom OME style ones.

Edited by WME