Tacky I know, but what glue do y'all sick with?

I tried regular liquid nails but that didn't work and then I switched locktite x3. Is there a different glue for the roof and, for those of you that have the corrugated fiberglass on the sides, what do you use for that? looks like it was originally spray glue. 

Edited by MorboTheDMVclerk-DestroyerofDays

I've been using Gorilla Glue's version of liquid nails, Gorilla Construction Adhesive Ultimate and it's been working well holding everything together. The only thing I found that seems to bond wood to the fiberglass shell securely.

11 minutes ago, MaineJed said:

PL glue works the best

That's what I've been using to glue luan to the aluminum frame. 

On 1/10/2021 at 10:48 AM, JaySam said:

I've been using Gorilla Glue's version of liquid nails, Gorilla Construction Adhesive Ultimate and it's been working well holding everything together. The only thing I found that seems to bond wood to the fiberglass shell securely.

how fast does the tack take hold? or how do you get the fiberglass to stay pushed against the wood long enough for it to dry?

It's an instant grab type of glue, I literally just push the furring strip against the fiberglass and hold it there for a few seconds and it stays in place. For the ceiling I used braces to hold things up but on the sidewalls just pressed the wood strip against the wall.