Matrix seats in an 83 Sunrader?

akwcanoe

Hi all. My apologies for the new topic. Couldn't find a matching thread. 

I am about to send a 2003 toyota Matrix to the recycler and wondered if its seats would swap easily into my 83 Sunrader. The 'Rader has the basic buckets. The Matrix seats are better, esply the drivers side (Lumbar adjustment, etc). Unfortunately the RV Is in storage and inaccessible. Can't do any measurements or trials. The Matrix is essentially a Corolla hatchback. It's the first generation one. I am capable of some modification:). Any ideas or suggestions ? Thanks. 

I swapped my seats with a 2002 Honda Civic which were so much more comfortable and had a right side arm rest. I did have to do some drilling of holes on the sliders to bolt them on but it worked great.

I would save those seats if I were you and then try to match them up if you can later. I am sure they will work with maybe a little(or maybe a lot of modification).

Thanks ednelson100 and Linda S.  I will hang onto them and see how they work. My wife liked the Matrix seats (it was her car) and has to use a cushion in the Sunrader. Wish I had the seats out of my 92 Camry!