Hey y’all! In another attempt to quiet my cab down a bit I put new door seals in.  I noticed that the top right corner of my driver side door has a slight gap between it and the frame.  When I compare it to the passenger door it’s a significant difference.  It kinda bows out.  I can’t feel it but the wind is loud next to my head while driving highway speeds!  I’m not sure if the door is bent or if the door hinge bushings are worn?  I’m trying to track down the right source for some new bushings.  Anyone ever deal with this?

Ps it’s not exactly an rv but I have a huge camper and find y’all way more helpful than the Yota tech forums! Thanks I’m advance 

7CF76ABC-2B75-40DE-B644-E8E226A04240.jpeg

50A36374-1EB8-4231-9386-23BB22A00142.jpeg

Edited by Northoak
More info

Could need door pins. I’ve also found that when someone locks their keys in the cab and tries to put a wedge where you are having an issue, sometimes the door frame bends too much and doesn’t go back to original. 

Very common on the older Toyotas roll the window down put your knee against the open door and pull the upper outer edge of the window frame towards you it will bend back easily and rest against the seal again.