rvplease

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the group "RV village", I was looking at their site, they actually have a toyota group with a small number of members, but are open to all types.  They have a not expensive membership cost, but I don't mind that if it's a good source of information and contacts.  Can anyone comment on it?  Thanks...

Thanks, it almost seemed a little too active and interested in geting folks to join, at first I got a lot of emails, but after a month or so they died down to almost nothing.  I may keep connected and see what happens.  Take care and be safe-

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in it for several months, like it just fine.  With the distancing, no get-togethers, but I'm in both the Toyota & the Colorado groups, probably I'll set up a meet up of some kind here in Colorado's Rockies come summer.    I'm 2-3 years away from retirement, as I'm looking into various RV clubs & orgs, I think I'm seeing some real value in it.

If/when I do set up the Colorado event, I'll likely post here too.

Thanks!  I just wish I could find the toyota was want, still looking.  Hope this is over soon, so everybody can get out again, take care-