New 1987 Escaper Owner in Southwest Michigan - Anyone Nearby?

Murph

My young family and I are the new owners of a 1987 Escaper in Southwest Michigan. It has low mileage and is in great overall shape after sitting for years. I've addressed a few mechanical and leak issues. What I haven't addressed yet are the coach appliances, rooftop heating/cooling unit, water pump, and coach battery. This is all completely new to me. I'm wondering if there happens to be anyone in Southwest Michigan or Northern Indiana with experience who might be willing to take a look and give some guidance? I'm starting to delve into this forum and all of the helpful info, but it sure would be nice to talk to someone with experience in person.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Murph/Ryan, we are in Traverse City so 3-4 hours away, but willing to talk.  Not up on things specific to Escaper, but we have had an 87 Dolphin, a 90 Dolphin, and now have a 94 Warrior.  Some years we pass thru your area, some years not.  I have dealt with most of the things you mentioned.  You mentioned water pump.  Is that for water in the house or for the engine?  I have sent you a personal message with my phone number.  At the top of this site click on the envelope to retrieve it.