Leveling 1987 Sunrader

Iflyfish

I have discovered that the problem with my fridge was that I was not parked on the level.  Blinding flash of the obvious! 

I want to use bubble levels that I can see from my driver's seat. I'd like to be able to see if the rig is level from my driver's seat. Anyone done this? Where did you put the bubble level(s)? 

Thanks, really appreciate this group. 

Iflyfishoffthebubble

Basically if it's comfortable enough for the occupants it's OK however I do know people that would have to be tied down in bed! The little square bubble levels are good enough I just put one in the fridge.

By the time you get water to freeze in your unit, you will be the forums resident refer expert🤪.

Get a Bullseye level put it in the freezer.  Level the RV using jacks or wood ramps. Get as close to perfect as possible. Get 2 cheap RV stick on levels, with you in the drivers seat, put one side ways and the other front to back.

So when you arrive where ever you can get as level as possible with out leaving your seat. A PIA to set up but once done it makes things easy peasey .

If you have jacks they make cheap T to put on the bumpers so you can see them when your cranking the jacks.

https://www.camperid.com/camco/t-level-mpn-25543.html?singleid=2203143634

The fridge in my Sunrader is not mounted level compared to the rest of the coach. Because of that my fridge works best if I have the front of the camper slightly higher than the rear. Also drivers side higher it is fine but drivers side lower not so good. I level with the floor of the freezer and do minor adjustments with my air bags. Try bubble level in freezer and bubble level in the front. Then level fridge and adjust one in front to show same level. This one looks like it would be easy to mount in the front and easy to level to match the back. Cheap too

https://www.tigersupplies.com/Products/Bubble-Level-for-Aluminum-Builders-Grade-Rod__ADI710-40.aspx?invsrc=adwords_ts&gclid=CjwKCAjw5p_8BRBUEiwAPpJO67q3VukWACEHawR_3fvKNVyDGauvRDJ5ST7pt3Roa4mosXuuA54KERoCohQQAvD_BwE

Don't know anything about this company though

Linda S

18 hours ago, WME said:

By the time you get water to freeze in your unit, you will be the forums resident refer expert🤪.

Get a Bullseye level put it in the freezer.  Level the RV using jacks or wood ramps. Get as close to perfect as possible. Get 2 cheap RV stick on levels, with you in the drivers seat, put one side ways and the other front to back.

So when you arrive where ever you can get as level as possible with out leaving your seat. A PIA to set up but once done it makes things easy peasey .

If you have jacks they make cheap T to put on the bumpers so you can see them when your cranking the jacks.

https://www.camperid.com/camco/t-level-mpn-25543.html?singleid=2203143634

I do live in Oregon and am a refer expert :)

Thanks for all the input and directions. Great stuff. Whew!!

Iflyfishinrefermaddness