Looking for a spare wheel, 6 lug

Thirsty Spirit

Wondering if anyone has a spare wheel I can buy and have shipped to Oregon. I went over a low area and thought I just scraped the rack on back but turns out I ripped my spare tire off and lost it. Does anyone have an extra laying around that I can buy? I can get the tire to put on it but the rims don't seem to exist.

Thank you!

Matt

41 minutes ago, linda s said:

This salvage yard is showing they have one in stock. Might be an old listing but worth it to call

http://www.oregonautowrecking.com/

Linda S

Awesome Linda, thank you. What did you put into the search when looking for that particular wheel?

10 minutes ago, linda s said:

I search at car-part.com. You put in year , model, wheel , then pick the DRW for our trucks. can put zip into the search to find closest. 

What is DRW? Thanks I always wonder what to put in for model since toyota RV's never seem to be listed as an option. Thanks for helping me out!

Dual rear wheel. Toyota didn't make any RV's. They did ship a dual rear wheel truck to the US in an uncompleted state for the buyer to customize as they wish. When looking for Toyota parts that's what your looking for. A cab and chassis model with dual rear wheels. Just call those guys and find out. Why keep searching for something that might be a short drive away

Linda S

2 minutes ago, linda s said:

Dual rear wheel. Toyota didn't make any RV's. They did ship a dual rear wheel truck to the US in an uncompleted state for the buyer to customize as they wish. When looking for Toyota parts that's what your looking for. A cab and chassis model with dual rear wheels. Just call those guys and find out. Why keep searching for something that might be a short drive away

Linda S

Thank you for the info!

On 10/3/2020 at 12:19 PM, linda s said:

Linda S

Linda- I wanted to say thanks again for your info and direction. I found the wheel here in Oregon and its on its way to me now. Happy traveling!

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

I'm late to the discussion, but I have one 6-lug wheel from the spare on my previously owned Dolphin.  Available for local hand-off or can ship at your expense.  

Good condition.  Never been on the road.  Just attached to spare mounted on rear of MH.

Can also hand off when on a trip at a later date.  

No charge for the wheel.

Off expires if and when I deep-clean my shop and no longer want to keep it.