Interior renovation

Radchik77

We lived in this baby for 25 months with our two small sons.  Now that we are in a home we can finally rehab the interior.  Took out the horrible sleigh arm finally and built a box over.   Sanded and painted all cabinetry.  New pulls and new mini blinds all around. It’s always a work in progress but since all our mechanicals and engine have been restored or replaced we are on to the cosmetic stuff.  I need a sewing machine so I can make some new cushion covers.  But will post any significant progress.  Planning on a backsplash by the oven/sink.  Perhaps a cool piece of wallpaper art on the slider door.  Of course new curtains and rods for the upper bunk will be on the list too.  

cheers to all from Maine where we finally settled after moving into our camper from Kauai in 2017 and traveling all over for 2+ years!!! 

BEF62CE4-B8F4-4074-8274-B507051D4B82.jpeg

06871C73-C6AD-4305-A970-F3AC97DCA068.jpeg

46CC472C-8CDF-4E68-80CE-5CAA37830935.jpeg

F3C79BE3-34EE-49F9-8E75-9D8D7D1CC533.jpeg

2873D2AC-2ED6-41C1-8489-43B33C7AFF99.jpeg

Nice job; I am working on my second Toy Home it is a 1991 Warrior so it is nice to see the pictures.

Did you have to rebuild the Cab Overhead?

Welcome to Maine!!!!

We have two sayings here for newcomers to Maine:

1. If it is free it is for ME.

2. It does not take much money to move here. But you will never make enough to move away.....

I think you can fit a couple more Children in there. What a fun and worthwhile project.

Welcome..

Thanks! We have officially been here one year and we just love it.  We are originally from northern Illinois, then Kauai, then Southern California as a home base as we travelled across the country 4 times back and forth.  Maine is amazing! (Don’t tell anyone! Haha)

2 minutes ago, REALLYRURAL said:

Nice job; I am working on my second Toy Home it is a 1991 Warrior so it is nice to see the pictures.

Did you have to rebuild the Cab Overhead?

Welcome to Maine!!!!

We have two sayings here for newcomers to Maine:

1. If it is free it is for ME.

2. It does not take much money to move here. But you will never make enough to move away.....

I think you can fit a couple more Children in there. What a fun and worthwhile project.

Welcome..

Oh and no we didn’t rebuild the overhead cab...but we did work on that area with the window (not the best in engineering for light and durability) - we reinforced it and covered it for sound sleep and privacy.