Thanks everyone for your knowledge on the subject This is a great group of people on here I found a local Cat scale near my house I haven't been able to weigh it yet but I'll get back with my findings I also was looking online and I found an 5 lug 15x8 rim that will fit is there a certain offset I should be looking for? 

Thanks again 

28 minutes ago, 83 Ranger said:

Thanks everyone for your knowledge on the subject This is a great group of people on here I found a local Cat scale near my house I haven't been able to weigh it yet but I'll get back with my findings I also was looking online and I found an 5 lug 15x8 rim that will fit is there a certain offset I should be looking for? 

Thanks again 

You want “0” offset. The idea is to have the weight as close to center as possible.

Maybe the axles can handle the single wheel, maybe not.  I will leave that to Fred and Linda to tell you.  What I can tell you about those footie wheels though is from personal experience working on them.  They ABSOLUTELY SUCK to put tires on.  You are VERY unlikely to find any shop in your travels with a tire guy who has done even one set, let alone is actually experienced at doing them.  In my 30 years of doing tires, I have only done one set and I remember them like it was yesterday they were SO BAD.  And then after all that, we had no way to balance them, and we had more options than most tires shops do as we also did agricultural and truck tires also.  

In other words if you have a blowout, good luck finding a shop that can change them.  ANY shop experienced enough to have seen another set, will also likely tell you to go pound sand lol.  And if they realize what they are, will refuse on principal of safety alone.  

Now the foolie setup I worked on was a single wheel that had two tires mounted on it.  I am not sure if they all were this same configuration, or if some were setup like a dually with one wheel flipped backwards?  Whatever the case, running those wheels adds in too many additional issues on top of the safety ones.  These days anyone coming across a set is likely to be curious enough to look it up, will quickly figure out what they are, find the axle recall information, and refuse to touch them.     

It came with new Hankook tires only a few hundred miles on them all the way around With the 0 offset what would be the widest rim I could put on the back and still clear my airbags and springs? I just had it weighed and the local Cat scale and it weighed 1700 Front 2320 back total 4020 with quarter tank of gas and empty water tank so i'm easily within my GVWR of 4650    

Thanks 

398397021_886342786183109_3019189949391154097_n.jpg