no lights

Her_majesty85

Since you have a new battery I assume it's fully charged, that's would be the first check. Next I would check for proper ground connections and make sure you have 12V. If you have a meter I would check for 12v on the converter, should be 2 big wires running into it from the battery.  Is the coach battery under the hood or in the coach?

Pictures would help too since there are probably modifications done over the years.

Gary

It could also be an issue with the relay inside of the converter/charger stuck in the charge possession. The older units had a transfer relay that disconnected the load from the battery when the converter was working.

If you are playing with the converter unplug the MH there are lethal voltages inside. DC is not an issue except for arcs and sparks.

9 hours ago, Derek up North said:

Here's the 1985 Dolphin brochure. Which floorplan do you have? I might be able to post the specific wiring for yours.

1985 Dolphin Micro Mini Brochure.pdf 1.52 MB · 1 download

Got to love the old brochures makes the things look 50' long! 

Be sure to unplug the motor home there are lethal voltages inside the converter  DC is not an issue just arcs and sparks.