Chuck stove/oven and replace with.....

So the stove we have in our 93 Dolphin is junk, mice used it for a few years and it’s beyond anything we want to mess with. We are looking for maybe a microwave/ burner combo.. What have others used when getting rid of the stove/oven?

Edited by MaineJed
Misspelled

Suburban makes a 3 burner cooktop that I am thinking of getting then a convection oven or microwave to install underneath it.  Anyone know if this will work?  I’m thinking the heat may be an issue.. not sure if these need to be vented.. 

• 4 weeks later...

In my 1988 I installed an Origo marine canister alcohol single burner stove with an electric coil and a convection/microwave that I love.

230.00 from camping world.

The alcohol for the stove is a just excess from my contractor business and when I have the generator running I cook something on the stove to put a load on it.

Most of the time I will cook outside on either an electric single burner or on a small butane stove. The butane stove is perfect for omelets.

Two burner cook top with the convection microwave under neath is my preference and what I am going with on the 91 I am currently restoring.