Wrong alternator.??

Ifthis

Of the three options in alternator. I'm not sure what to go with.  I'm sure I posted this a year ago. It just keeps getting more complicated.

Previous owner did some " upgrades"   and I saved 10$ buying the wrong alternator. In my googling. The alternator needs everything from the gen light to the regulator to the battery splitter to run perfectly for it to function. 

Looks like some one tried to change that. What's the proper lettering on the alternator for a 81 20r?  It's on the rbr mini camper. 

I put in a victron isolator between truck batt and house batt.  Everything eles was done by PO. 

Any ideas? 

My tail lights are out.  Dash lights out. And iv never seen my gen light light up.  

Many Toyota forums say they are all related. Dash lights go out to tell you a tail light is out. Tail light wont run with out dash lights. ........

Confused.

Thanks. 

All fuses tested fine. I have no blade fuses. All old school glass. Replaces what was schetchy even after the ohms tested fine. 

No under hood fuses to be found .  am I missing somthing.  

Edited by Ifthis
More information