Looking for Toyota motorhome

VinDiesel

Yes the V6 models are a little bigger but if he could find an 86 to 88 they say 19ft on NADA so is someone going to actually come measure it to be sure. He could just print the page as proof. 

https://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/1988/Winnebago

It's the Micro Warrior. It is your only choice unless you buy an 18 foot Sunrader. Far less available and way more money

Linda S

NOTICED the spec sheets list frame construction as steel with aluminum skin. i was told by the rv shop that replaced my roof in 2016 and replaced my cabover 3 months ago that my 92 warrior had metal framework. the spec sheet appears to substantiate what i was told. joe from dover

1 hour ago, hunkaman said:

NOTICED the spec sheets list frame construction as steel with aluminum skin. i was told by the rv shop that replaced my roof in 2016 and replaced my cabover 3 months ago that my 92 warrior had metal framework. the spec sheet appears to substantiate what i was told. joe from dover

On a '92 Warrior? The 'skin' is 'Filon' (fiberglass). A 'SIP' construction, a sandwich of Filon/insulation/lauan.

From the '92 Warrior brochure:-

image.png.5b571e92de69a96d18cd198761ab5c7d.png

the only "aluminum skin" on my warrior, was the roof. it was degraded and had many pin holes, which prompted the new roof. it is quite obvious filon was used for the "exterior skin". although the "spec sheet" as not specific as to location of the aluminum skin, i don't know of any other area it could be  other than the roof area. joe from dover

15 hours ago, Derek up North said:

This is from the 1986 Road Test.

image.png.333c9c3f2d805ab63119e8a43145cedb.png

I’m going to go look at a 93 Toyota Winnebago with a six cylinder in it. Currently not running but turns over any comments or advice?I’m going to go look at a 93 Toyota Winnebago with a six cylinder in it. Currently not running but turns over any comments or advice?

Edited by VinDiesel
I heard some of the six cylinders had engine problems