LED upgrade in stages question, for newbie

WAdolph92

I just bought a 1992 Dolphin and have quite a few projects in my future.  I have some marker lights that need replacement right away, so I figure instead of replacing with the same lights, I should think about upgrading to LED.  I'm trying to be cost efficient and not invest in anything I want to replace later, even though the cost is minimal.  My question is, if I were to swap out all of the marker lights in the rear with LED instead, is there anything I would need to do other than simply connect the wires and attach?  Eventually, I would want to replace the headlamps and interior lights too.  I have read that the headlights would require a new wiring harness and that for an RV, LED lights should have a voltage regulator.  I'm not sure what to look for or avoid, or if swapping even the marker lights to LED could involve more than I realize.  I'm a newbie, both to owning an RV and also doing this work, so I would appreciate input that explains this in simple terms.  Links to low cost lights also appreciated.  Thanks!

LED interior lights easy peasy. just make sure about the color temp you want. Daylight or soft white.

Marker lights also easy

LED turn signals, you need to change the flasher. The LED s don't draw enough current for it to work right.

Proper LED headlights are not cheap and the cheap ones have a bad pattern. A LED discussion here...http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11786-led-headlights/