Toyota Motorhome Mechanics - The Good, Bad & Ugly

There are often requests for recommended mechanics, here and elsewhere. I thought it was time to try to gather info in one place. I'm sure it'll take a while to make a useful list, but you've got to start somewhere! If you've got someone to add, post below and I'll add them.  Please include contact info and a short review of work done.

Here's one I just 'borrowed' from FB.

ARIZONA

Tucson

JRMechanix   5050 w. Calle don Alberto Tucson, Arizona 85757   (520) 286-3729

https://www.facebook.com/JRMmechanix/

image.png.ac403b787a07728143efb1bcaaa94dbc.png

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hampton

Frank’s Garage. 99 Timber Swamp Rd, Hampton, NH 03842    (603) 926-4900.

https://www.franksgaragenh.com/

"He’s a heavy truck garage with lifts that can accommodate any size Toyota motorhome. Complete mechanical work on these old Toyota’s. Also does metal fabrication, welding, custom exhaust and has a paint shop.

This is my “go to” shop for any work I need to have done. He did my 5 lug to GM ff axle including any parts that needed to be fabricated. Highly recommend."

TEXAS

San Antonio

Masters Lube
2450 Babcock Rd #144, San Antonio, TX 78229

From FB:- "They worked on my Hilux Galaxy when no one else would even look at it. Great guys!
"

OREGON

Tangent

Patriot RV
33919 Hwy 99E, Tangent, OR 97389  (541) 704-0583

From FB:- "The guy is awesome. He has helped me out quite a bit with old parts. Repairs RV’s and builds new ones from the ground up. I brought in my Chinook Newport once and he had never seen one but was old buddies with the Chinook founders. Real neat guy."

Frank’s Garage. Hampton, NH. (603) 926-4900.

He’s a heavy truck garage with lifts that can accommodate any size Toyota motorhome. Complete mechanical work on these old Toyota’s. Also does metal fabrication, welding, custom exhaust and has a paint shop.

This is my “go to” shop for any work I need to have done. He did my 5 lug to GM ff axle including any parts that needed to be fabricated. Highly recommend.  Fred