1984 sunrader replacement seats

Ski Tom

Dropped the sunrader off at Sacramento Spring this morning for a suspension overhaul. I’m excited about then results, and will update when complete.

Moving on to another topic. Anyone here have any recommendations for swapping out the front seats? Looking to upgrade to something more comfortable for long drives.  

ive always loved the feel of Recaros. It use to be popular to put them in toyotas trucks. They came factory in the late 80s early 90s vw GTI. Hard to find these days though

Cool.

I guess I'm looking for Make/model that individuals here know is an easy swap into a 84 truck cab.  I work in a machine shop so making/modifying brackets and welding is no problem.

28 minutes ago, Ski Tom said:

I work in a machine shop so making/modifying brackets and welding is no problem.

With those skills and equipment available, I'd just think back to the most comfortable seats you've ever sat in and go from there! Volvo seats have a reputation for being comfortable. :)