OLDER MOTORHOMES NOT ALLOWED ?

You probably wouldn't want to stay there any way I would bet they are pretty snooty about other things also like the color of your curtains. Shoot my camper trailer is older that your toyhome!

A lot of those snooty RV resorts only accept class A motorhomes anyway so even new class C's are excluded. Not my kind of people. I met a lady once with an insanely beautiful Atrium model class A. Slide out was a garden room. She camped often with Ernest Borgnine.  They never went to fancy places. She said after Hollywood he only wanted to be around real people.

Linda S

We actually were at a higher end campground surrounded newer large MH's it was early in the season and they had space so they parked us at the far end 6' feet from a big MH. It was May in Maine so every time there heat came on it woke us up I asked if we could move "no we have people coming" it was Sunday morning. Bottom line I moved any way and no one showed up.

5 hours ago, Maineah said:

We actually were at a higher end campground surrounded newer large MH's it was early in the season and they had space so they parked us at the far end 6' feet from a big MH. It was May in Maine so every time there heat came on it woke us up I asked if we could move "no we have people coming" it was Sunday morning. Bottom line I moved any way and no one showed up.

Six feet apart in a campground is a bit to close for our comfort. We will start our journey through campgrounds for the first time this spring on the west coast. Hope we can find some spots that are not full or so close together. Would love to hear some  more about campgrounds.

Man you already live in campsite heaven. Hundreds of beautiful places around Tahoe. During the week lots of them have spaces free. Weekends they can be booked months ahead. When I first started wandering this book was my bible for California camping. So many secret spots I never would have found without it

https://tomstienstra.com/books/california-camping/

Linda S