New Classifieds

Howdy all. I finally have a new classifieds up and running. It is still in its testing and tuning phase but seems to be running ok. If anyone encounters some problems or has some suggestions please contact me through the classifieds "Contct Us" link.

Greg 

• 1 year later...

Hello! New member not having much luck in this site. Trying to access classified/for sale but keep getting error message telling me something about flynax unauthorized!???  What does this mean? Please help!  Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 12:43 PM, linda s said:

We currently have no classifieds and I don't know if they are returning. Not my decision. I don't own this site I just work here

Linda S

Hey Linda, 

I recall seeing where you mentioned being a member of a few groups for these trucks. Can you recommend any of those or any classifieds? I've seen a group on Facebook and one on Reddit, but I wasn't sure if there were more.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338240363178332

https://www.reddit.com/r/toyotamotorhomes/

Thanks!

I don't belong to another site with classifieds. I know about the Facebook group but I don't belong because I don't do Facebook at all. Reddit I really know nothing about. I belong to this group which is a continuation of the old Yahoo group

toyota-campers@groups.io | Home

And I own this one also moved from Yahoo

minitruckcampers@groups.io | Home

Linda S

1 hour ago, linda s said:

I don't belong to another site with classifieds. I know about the Facebook group but I don't belong because I don't do Facebook at all. Reddit I really know nothing about. I belong to this group which is a continuation of the old Yahoo group

toyota-campers@groups.io | Home

And I own this one also moved from Yahoo

minitruckcampers@groups.io | Home

Linda S

Thanks for the extra resources!