WV rest area dump stations

As you travel, most of the older rest areas here in my home state of WV have rv dump stations in them. You have to pull through the truck parking area usually to access them. This is a nice touch I have not found in any other states rest areas I have visited and the newer rest areas here in the state also dont have them. Let the tourism people know you appreciated their thoughtfulness and maybe we will get them installed in the newer ones as well!

We ran into the same thing in an Alabama rest area. It also looked to be an older rest area.  It was a nice touch.  We have just been camping in an Alabama Wildlife Area with no dumps. It was a surprise to pull into a rest area that night and see the dump station.

• 3 months later...

happy new year all. another place i found that has dump stations is the county fairgrounds. i live less than a mile from our fairgrounds, here in dover, ohio. i also store my rig at the fairgrounds from nov. to april, indoor storage. the fairgrounds rent storage space in the buildings over the winter. i do not know if other states do this, but it may be worth checking out. there is 24/7/365 access to my fairground dump station. it  cost three dollars, no attendant, pay on the honor system via drop box.  it is also another source for short stay camping as there are water and electric hook ups. these hook ups are typically used for the various food vendors during our week long county fair in early sept. i am curious if this is common in other states. just thought i would throw this out there. joe from dover.