1981 Sunrader “shorty” outlet locations?

TheDarkTortuga

Hi all, I finally had my Sunrader transported and delivered from Washington state to a friends house here in Denver. We’re staying  for our first night and my wife and I can’t locate but one outlet. (Above the refrigerator) I have the manual and if I’m not mistaken it shows that there should be one on ether side. 51E8A059-5786-4086-B3E0-578B9A733282.jpeg.5f3b340d616a3b3d4cd90173e7ea1f01.jpeg

This vehicle has been modified by the previous owner to serve as a food truck of sorts. The rear dinette has been completely removed and in its place is a counter facing the rear window. The rear window has also been modified to open up and serve as an awning so that whatever was being served could be done so through the rear window and the customers would be standing under said raised window. Anyways, the rest of the vehicle looks like it has not been changed. Maybe we are just a little too stoned being that it is our first night off together in months we smoked a joint.😮🤤 if someone would be so kind as to educate me on where I should be looking, I would be very appreciative.

Ah thank you, there is a blank plate. I’m guessing the previous owner needed to move it. I am still ripping apart the interior learning where everything is. Been at it all day, very excited to finally be doing this.