I replace my originals seats by Honda Civic 2005-2011. Three holes are direct fit. I have to drill hole for the last one. they are adjustable and very comfortable.

20190615_081608_HDR.jpg

20190615_081634_HDR.jpg

20190615_081702_HDR.jpg

• 1 month later...

3 holes matched, thats a nice find.  I'll start looking for similar.  What is the center console - Stock?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone else installed different seats in their rig? My seats in my Warrior are in pristine condition but they are not very comfortable for a long drive. Would like to find what other seats (such as the civic seats) would fit.

Thanks

No guarantees, but here's a list I put together a while ago from various seat replacement articles on the 4 wheeler forums:

Seats
90 4Runner SR5

95 Nissan Pathfinder
95 4Runner (lumbar, up, down)
91 Integra
95 SR5
MK III Toyota Supra - electric
93 4Runner
Scion SC

Re: What seats can go in my 86 4runner?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »
Any truck/ 4-Runner seats up through the 3rd gen 4-Runner and the 1st gen Tacoma's will work, and should be a direct bolt-in.  @nd gen Runner seats will also work in for the rear seat w. some modifications.  Other seats that will work for the front seats w/ little to no modification are Supra, MR2, Celica, Camry, or other Toyota seats pre('00).  Honda Civic, Accord, Prelude seats from the '90's and early 2000's will also work.  You can also pull the old mounts off and weld w you will want to avoid sedan seats, the2y tend to be thicker seats.  The set of 2000 Accord seats I installed in an '85 X-cab I restored reduced the headroom a lot, fortunately the buyer of the truck was short and found them to be perfect

Hope this helps.

• 6 months later...

The key to seats is not to find what fits if you have a welder and some time.. just take the brackets off the toyota seats and weld onto them what ever seat base you like. I went with a pair of King Ranch leather seats out of a fully option loaded Ford f150. These seats are some of the best i have sat in. The only seats better and they would be pricey would be the 7 way leathers from a modern Lincoln. When i upgrade next that will be what i try. I still have yet to hook up the seat heaters but will when i retire.