Need Rooftop AC cover

My mechanic drove my Dolphin into a bay door and broke the plastic cover for my roof top AC. They aren't having any luck finding a replacement. Anybody know of a source for this item? It's a Coleman 6727A series rotary mini-mach. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, jmowrey said:

My mechanic drove my Dolphin into a bay door and broke the plastic cover for my roof top AC. They aren't having any luck finding a replacement. Anybody know of a source for this item? It's a Coleman 6727A series rotary mini-mach. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I’ve got the same a/c. Covers are impossible to find. Most have been damaged and destroyed years ago. 

I found Coleman has pretty standard 4 bolt attachments for the roof covers. A later model cover may work. You can also buy universal covers. 

• 1 month later...

I drove into a telephone wire that shattered mine.  I saved all the pieces and glued it back together with a 10minute (5 min?) epoxy that is made specifically for plastic.  It is still together after 3-4 years.  But I must say that each joint needed 30-40 minutes to become stable, not the 10 or 5 minutes on the package.