Ceiling Sag?

Hi All-
As I'm starting to get my 1987 Escaper geared up for a big summer I noticed that the bathroom door is hanging up on the ceiling a little bit. It appears that there's a slight bow/ sag to it. I haven't seen any evidence of a real leak, so I think it's akin to a sagging headliner in a car.
My primary question; what's generally between the ceiling wall paper and the roof if I were to try to sort out this minor annoyance? The rig is primarily stock, so I don't anticipate it's anything different than the manufacturer intended.

If I have my druthers I'll be back with some update and travel photos in the coming months.

Thanks everyone.

-Matt

hi there, the ceiling panel may have separated from the support structure above causing the "sag",  if in fact this is what happened, what caused it is the big question. joe from dover.

The ceiling is paper glued to luan plywood. Resulting panel was glued-screwed to the rafters. Choices jack up the roof and use a 2x2 floor to ceiling to support it.  OR just shave the door