Just made a deal on an 86 Odyssey Natchez floor plan, need help on ideas and knowledge

Dolphin_studios

So im into for less than 2k, got it from 3rd owner, only 50400 miles, replaced belts and other wearables and it's running great, the issue is water damage, the roof and paneling under fiberglass is done for, I live in it full time atm due to losing previous RV in a fire in California but I have access to a garage and tools with a cot and plenty of help for when I get to replacing the cab-over, with that being said, I'm going to have to gut and replace all insulation and 2by2, should I start with the rear or front, I'd like to get my bed situated first so I can just stay in it while finishing the rear, if it's smarter to just room up for a month and just do it all at once starting with the biggest problem areas? Is it possible to replace rot with new, section by section after I tear out the appliances and shower/toilet/sink after taking care of the cab-over area? 

The floors are all still super solid and other than the rot and little replacements like skylight domes and minor things it's a great little rig. I need opinions and just what you guys think you would approach as far as starting restoration and if I can live in it while I do, Thanks y'all 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=11fvXcf0pDGbiffQBSSZeRPp9Fv89jYjK

15449042892647758277495003965036.jpg

20181215_101432.jpg

Edited by Dolphin_studios

If you have a place to sleep, I would do as much as possible with it empty ( budget permitting).

once you move into it, work will slow down, just a fact from experience. I full timed for almost 5 years. Good luck.