Slumber Queen Rumble Fall 2018

frontboat

Left Chicago area Monday morning at 4 Am and arrived in Tuscon 8 PM Weds nite. Drove down to Memphis>Dallas>el Paso (or as I call it NO paso) then right across New Mexico battling a strong headwind until I dropped down to Tuscon. Left Oct 29/18

Tried to use ethanol free gas which I got at  a few Walmart stations but it didn't seem to matter as price was higher. Only problems were: 1- wicked winds in Dallas ripped some trim off and at Big Spring Texas lost overdrive but didnt need it the rest of the trip into big hills.

I later fiddled around and noticed the rad was low so added some water and then the OD worked fine all the way to Apache Junction where I stayed for  3 weeks before flying back to Chitown. Iil Rig is in storage until I get back thee in  xmas time for a tour over to Salton sea. Hope she rests well.

Everybody passed me even a burro but i passed them at the gas station. Met a Dolphon and anther Toy MH and we were just like family amidst the monster RVs so big and ugly with no character. Lotsa sun for solar in AZ and lots of great hiking. still looking for gold though and peyote too. Cheers

1ee62d4b0b18ef8c8cd110e744bb238104c6bd6b-1S_1280.jpg

79b64ace3304485ff045059ca01f55a74fb98283-1S_1280.jpg