Tail Light Lens

I need a tail light lend for my 1986 Winnebago.

I was backing up the other day to dump my holding tanks and I went down the wrong (road) section of the rest stop so I had to back up. Everything looked clear in my mirrors , but low and behold I backed into a guardrail. Fortunately I didn't do too much damage other than a small dent and a broken tail light.

Where can I find a tail light for an 86 Winnebago ?

Would an RV store still be able to order something like this , or will I haveto look on E-Bay or scour the junkyards ?

If ANYONE knows where there is a junkyard or whatever with a 86 Toyota Winnebago (or another year that might be interchangeable) , PLEASE let me know !

I'd like to be able to know where I can find parts if I need them , but of course they will proabably charge an arm and a leg !

Recently purchased an 88 Winnebago that needed the tail lights replaced (bulb sockets wear out over time and bulbs won't work) - found an online retailer - RVWholsalers.com - that has the entire Bargman #84 tail light assembly - for about $19.00 (part # 30-84-003). I've found it cheaper and easier to replace the assembly than monkey around with replacing a lens or socket pigtail. Hope this helps.