Need help finding replacement light covers

Hi I posted this on my own profile/status...probably the wrong place.

i need to replace 5 light covers in my 1990 Toyota slumber queen: they have no identifying mark or number on the, but I’m discovering they are smaller than every other cover I have found on amazon, eBay, rv supply stores. 

They are 4 and a half inches square, give or take, they are flexible with 2 ‘lips’ that allow them to pop in and out. If anyone has the same and knows where I can get them I would love to know?

photos below 

F9B5F988-045C-4C12-BA95-BDD6CB24F274.jpeg

2BFA4521-645F-4659-9928-DC01F6C358BD.jpeg

I had the best luck on fleabay.  While my measurements did not match perfectly, I was able to pop them in. 

The lens has no marking, but the lamp itself may.  Try there perhaps?  It looks similar to the listings for Progressive Dynamics lens here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Progressive-Dynamics-Replacement-Lens-for-Single-Interior-Dome-Light-for-RV/392068683484?epid=1522687819&hash=item5b491d56dc:g:kAgAAOSweW5VYjea

...which is too big at 5x5 inches.  I found the make/model on the body of the lamp itself and searched for that one in particular.

Thank you, stayingretired! Yes I thought the progressive dynamics ones would work too, so I ordered them, and had to return..

as soon as I pick her up from the shop where she’s getting a new fridge, ?, and a few other things, I will do as you advise, which I should have done in the first place...

In my experience, 12V light fixtures are cheap to buy and very easy to replace—that's what I did with all of mine in the 91 Warrior. Old, yellow-ing plastic stuff just doesn't do much for me... but maybe yours have aged better.

I had good results with the double and single versions of these: http://a.co/0qFzjma

Thanks so much for your suggestion, Ctgriffi, but they don’t come in the size I need. 4 and a half inches square....I have 5 missing?

45 minutes ago, cruisecontrol said:

Thanks so much for your suggestion, Ctgriffi, but they don’t come in the size I need. 4 and a half inches square....I have 5 missing?

I think he's suggesting you replace the entire unit because they are not that expensive.

Linda S

2 hours ago, linda s said:

I think he's suggesting you replace the entire unit because they are not that expensive.

Linda S

Exactamundo (Thanks, L)

There are 12V LED strips available on fleabay for under $3/each.  My one replacement lens cost me upwards of $8.  Unless you are doing high-end photography or have specific issues besides not tripping over stuff, you may wish to replace the lamps themselves and get one 'nice' full-spectrum incandescent 12V lamp for reading.  Unless you want to spend money, in which case I will sell you all of mine at a really good price.

I replaced my hot to the touch incandescent bulbs with cool, flat  LEDs. As the LEDs produced relatively little heat I was able to replace the broken convex light covers with flat translucent plastic material I just cut to the size of the fixture. The reason the original covers were convex was to keep them away from the hot bulbs so they wouldn't melt. I still have a couple of original covers but I was unable to source replacements for the broken ones. This was fast, cheap, and easy. I did this five years ago to replace all the broken covers .

Edited by Allan
Added more text.

Thank you all! I’m going to look into the strips and making replacements myself??

Update?, after diligently searching and great suggestions from others, I found 6 lens replacement at westcoastrvrecyclers in centralia Washington. Sent photos, and the guy there, (Ron) was super helpful. $1 each and shipped in 2 days!