All manuals for a 86 Toyota Dolphin

He put a zip file of the manual on this thread. Some people had a problem extracting the files though but maybe it will work for you. I also posted a manual for a 1985 Dolphin. Not much difference from the 86 except for the chassis. The link for Bryant RV has all the appliance manuals. There is very little in depth information in the manuals and no mechanical info. For that you need a Toyota truck book. Don't buy blind. You need to ask a lot more questions before you buy a 35 year old motorhome

Linda S

Hello ToyoLovers & Welcome LMCG,

Sorry for the very slow response...  I had disappeared into the job market since I recently got laid-off...  Please let know if there's any Project Manager or Project Analyst jobs out there... preferrably here in San Diego.

Well,  I am attaching the .zip (262mb) File I created in my DROPBOX I hope you can all access it as needed.  I hope you find the manuals that can work for your needs.  If you're not able to open the link, then send me me an e-mail and I'll reply with this .zip attached.

Best Wishes to All,

Ozzy

1469075690_CD-TOYOTADolphinManuals.zip

• 8 months later...

For what appliance? 

Airforce Guy & 86Dolphino,

The CD that I have in my DropBox is full of manuals for many different appliances (Fridge, Stove, A/C, Heaters, Water Pumps, etc.)  I purchased that CD from someone on EBay, almost two/three years ago.  

If you're asking about manuals to repair your engine, transmission, brakes, etc.  This is not the CD you're looking for.  I recommend buying the CHILTON manual from your local Autozone.

Let me know if you want me to share the link for my DropBox so you can download this CD?

Regards,

Ozzy

• 6 months later...

I tried downloading the PDF for the 86 dolphin and it said it's not available can somebody send me the PDF on my email.  (Vizcarra_alan@yahoo.com ). I'm hoping that that manual can help me out with my 88 Toyota Dolphin. It came with the optional generator but it's not turning on and I need to know how it's wired

The Dolphin manuals do not have wiring diagrams. What generator. The generator manual will give you info about how it needs to be wired.

I assure you, you will not find what you need in that download. Let me know make and model and I will try to find some info for you. Has it ever worked while you've owned it? Lots can go wrong with a generator other than the wiring

Linda S