All manuals for a 86 Toyota Dolphin

I bought my Dolphin about 2 weeks ago. and I came with all and I really thing ALL the owners manual from the Generator to the Toyota Truck owners manual. it even had the Original manual from Dolphin. I have Manual for all appliances as well.

I thought I would ask to see if anyone else could use this info. I'm not sure how I would get copies and post them here for others but I thought I would offer I know how hard this stuff can be to fined. (with other projects I've done)

let me know if any of it would be of use to you.

My title says 86, but the badge on the outside of the coach says 10/85

A kind offer. People often post asking for Owners Manual. So far on file I have what were described as '1984' and '1985' and '1993'.

Perhaps rather than going to the trouble of scanning manuals that are already available online as Pdfs, just list the models that you have.

1984 Dolphin Owners Manual.pdf

1985 Dolphin Owners Manual.pdf

1993_Dolphin_Owners_Manual.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all- Am very torn over whether to rehab my very dated interior with some dry rot issues, or tear down the dolphin and build a nice 1 ton low mileage flatbed.  Has anyone here converted their toy  rv into a flatbed?  Also, anyone have an 89 dolphin owners manual?  

Have been reading posts, LOTS of technical know how on this site......very impressive. 

Depends on how bad the rot is. Completely falling apart a flatbed might be an option but you've got a V6 Toyota motorhome and it will be worth far more as a motorhome. Also you remove the coach and you've got a truck with no roof. Even with quite a bit of damage to the motorhome section it will probably cost the same to repair as it will to build a bed and enclose the truck section.

Linda S also rural northern Cal

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Ozzy.  Yesterday I purchased my first ever RV.  It’s a 1986 Toyota Dolphin.  I would like to get copies of all the manuals that you can share with me.  I don’t have a clue about how to make things work in it.  Propane stove, water tanks, solar panel, batteries, lights, outlets, etc.  how can I reach you sooner?  my email is ozzykun@sbcglobal.net

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, Derek up North said:

Sorry, could you explain?

On 5/7/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ozzykun said:

Hi, my name is Ozzy.  Yesterday I purchased my first ever RV.  It’s a 1986 Toyota Dolphin.  I would like to get copies of all the manuals that you can share with me.  I don’t have a clue about how to make things work in it.  Propane stove, water tanks, solar panel, batteries, lights, outlets, etc.  how can I reach you sooner?  my email is ozzykun@sbcglobal.net

Hi Izzy, any luck with receiving manuals?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rsteedly, nobody from here replied with manuals for my 1986 dolphin.  I searched online and found somebody on eBay selling a digital copy of it.  I can make a copy of it and email to whoever needs it.  (FREE)

It has small manuals for different models of refrigerators, toilets, furnace, etc.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, Derek up North said:

Did you miss my posts on Jan 9 and July 1?

I'd be curious to see if your Ebay purchase has anything extra.

I have already compressed the CD into a Zip.file but can’t figure out how to attach it here thru my iPhone (because my laptop is broken)

What happens when you reply to this thread and (touch)click the attach clip?  Tomorrow ill look at it with my wife's iphone.  Then guide yiu from there.  

Edited by ModocMade

I have it saved on an EXTERNAL MEMORY STICK that plugs into my iPhone.  And when I click on the “Click to choose files” it doesn’t recognize my memory stick.

its weird because other apps do recognize my MEMORY STICK.

Hello Everyone,  Sorry for the long delay in uploading my CD.  Thanks for being patient with me to all who've e-mailed me asking for the CD.  I've been having issues with my laptop.  So I'm finally uploading it from my work desktop computer.  I copied the entire CD into a ZIP.file  there are many makes and models for different appliances in it.  I hope it can be of some use to many of you guys & gals.

CD_-_TOYOTA_Dolphin_Manuals.zip

7 hours ago, Ozzykun said:

Hello Everyone,  Sorry for the long delay in uploading my CD.  Thanks for being patient with me to all who've e-mailed me asking for the CD.  I've been having issues with my laptop.  So I'm finally uploading it from my work desktop computer.  I copied the entire CD into a ZIP.file  there are many makes and models for different appliances in it.  I hope it can be of some use to many of you guys & gals.

CD_-_TOYOTA_Dolphin_Manuals.zip 261.95 MB · 4 downloads

Ozzykun: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are a lifesaver. I really appreciate it as I will be able to familiarize myself with all the set up before jumping in to experiment fixing things in my recently acquired Dolphin.

Thank you! All the best to you! 

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 8:27 AM, Ozzykun said:

CD_-_TOYOTA_Dolphin_Manuals.zip 261.95 MB · 24 downloads

Thanks ozzy! 

I am also restoring my 1986 Dolphin 🤙

• 7 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 4:56 PM, Ozzykun said:

Hi Rsteedly, nobody from here replied with manuals for my 1986 dolphin.  I searched online and found somebody on eBay selling a digital copy of it.  I can make a copy of it and email to whoever needs it.  (FREE)

It has small manuals for different models of refrigerators, toilets, furnace, etc.

I would love to get the manuals for the refrigerator and furnace. I have a 1984 Dolphin. Thank you soooo much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I was hoping you would have a manual for the rooftop vent fan for a 1985 Toyota Dolphin. The fan was recently working but won't turn on anymore. The temperature sensor still works as I can hear it click when I turn it. I think where the problem is in the fan level switch or the in/out switch. Not sure what the wiring diagram looks like but could use some help please. 
Thanks,
AJ

IMG_20200926_003922.jpg

On 7/17/2019 at 8:27 AM, Ozzykun said:

CD_-_TOYOTA_Dolphin_Manuals.zip 261.95 MB · 85 downloads

Not sure why I can't extract the file once downloaded

• 4 months later...

All the motorhome manuals have limited amount of information but here is one from 1985

1985 Dolphin Owners Manual.pdf

When new these motorhomes came with individual manuals for each appliance. Most of those old manuals can be found here. You need to find the model numbers of your appliances

Owners Manuals (bryantrv.com)

Even if it's not the exact same model the information is still helpful to know how to use them. 

Linda S

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2019 at 6:56 PM, Ozzykun said:

HI Ozzy! any chance I could get a copy of the manual? I found a 1986 dolphin 22' on sale and I'd like to look at the manual before purchasing! 

This would be my first motorhome - any advise or reviews of your Dolphin would be greatly appreciated, too!

Best,

LMCG