New here! Looking for opinions on the rig

Zane

Hello-I found this forum several years ago when I was looking to buy my first toyota motorhome-great site. Here is my question-I am looking to sell her-so I would appreciate any tips on what to price her at. It is a 1991 Toyota Winnebago warrior with around 69000 on her-has 6bolt read end and runs like a top-original inside and looks good. Original owner was from out in California and drive it to iowa. I have taken to the Rockies and northern Minnesota and have had zero problems. Without seeing it what is it worth (fuel injected v6-auto), no generator. Has the bed above the cab, stove and oven and sink, and couch on one side and dining room table on other. We redid some of the plumbing and it has no issues at all.  I keep it stored inside a garage when we are not out in it. Has new tires on the front. I figured I would ask the experts before posting in the classifieds. It is located in northwest iowa

thanks! 

My email is toby0987@yahoo.com

35368FCA-C142-4D8E-AA61-6AB04B610530.jpeg

6A4ECBF5-6926-4CF4-B80B-3D340E520D85.jpeg