Tire Size for a Warrior? Is the correct size 205/75R14??

TimFresh

If not what is the correct size for a 93 Toyota Warrior?

You will find that many tire installers have no clue what you are looking for.  I stopped at WalMart and they had no idea what tires I needed.  I went to a Hankook dealer that specializes in truck tires and they got me the 185R14 tires I needed.  The guy laughed when I told him about Wallworld.

2 hours ago, Bob C said:

You will find that many tire installers have no clue what you are looking for.  I stopped at WalMart and they had no idea what tires I needed.  I went to a Hankook dealer that specializes in truck tires and they got me the 185R14 tires I needed.  The guy laughed when I told him about Wallworld.

And yet you can easily order the correct, low-priced tires from their website, have 'em shipped to store for free, and then mounted, which plenty of us have done and continue to do... there are very few things left in this world that incline me to visit a retailer and ask the advice of so-called-experts, when other, better sources are so readily available (yes, this forum is a great example!).

But that's just me. 

185r14.  Some tire dealers will argue that there has to be a 3rd value.   If you meet that guy, get him to make a bet - then tell him to look up a VW vanagon - about 1986.  As far as I know our toy chassis and vanagon are the only  one using this particular tire.

As for walmart I have bought tires via walmart.com twice - first the hankook RA08(no longer available) then some Chinese evergreen tires.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Evergreen-ES88-185R14C-OWL102-100Q/54485716   are available now.   I am satisfied with mine. I would buy them again.

You can have them shipped to any wally world with a tire center.  $20 per wheel for lifetime mount balance and road hazard.   YOU WILL HAVE TO PULL YOUR OWN WHEELS.

I carry 2 jackstands (fit under sofa) and a 4 ton bottle jack. I have a 1/2' rachet with the exact sizes I need (22 & 23mm) for the lug nuts, along with an extension. One can assess a land yacht sailor in a similar way - either they have what is needed OR they are willing to wait for someone else to do it for them. (I also have a a kit to check & air tires - no compressor, but it I pull into a shop to use their compressor, I can do it without begging for tools). I also carry a piece of stainless pipe to use as a muscle enhancer.

Walmarts are every where if you ever need service.  I had to get one flat fixed - no charge.