We have a search function on the site where you can look for answers about Nissans. Of course they are way rarer than the Toyota RV's and this site is focused on Toyota's but there are plenty of Nissan questions from the past.

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?/search/

You can also try other Nissan clubs online for engine stuff and ask the camper stuff here because they are the same. I do own a Nissan Sunrader but it's a V6 and I have never owned a 4 cylinder Nissan.

Linda S

Darn I thought I responded to this earlier. Nissan introduced the V6 in 1986 and a half. Mine is one of the first Nissan duallies ever made and it was built January of 1986. So figure by the time it got to the US it was several months later that year. I was originally told that only 8 Nissan Sunraders with the V6 were ever built by someone with close ties to the plant in Vallejo Ca. Well I've seen at least another 20 since then. I do believe the final number to be not much more, maybe 25? The last was an 89 Sunrader built on a 1988 chassis which was the last year for the Nissan duallies. All of the Nissan V6 Sunraders were shorty models. Several other companies used that chassis though. I have seen Odyssey's and a couple Four Seasons motorhomes with a Nissan V6 chassis ad they were full sized. The last Nissan Sunrader ever made was for sale recently in northern Cal, $24,500. Didn't sell that I know of and ad expired

Linda S

• 3 years later...