New Engine and Propane Tank performance updates

Totem

So a status update of sorts on our "rebuilt" propane tank:

The Tank ran exceptionally well this summer as I used my sunrader quite a bit differently than most years.

I am relocating to a new position in a new town so I have been using the RV as home base temporary living while i hunted for a new home.

I put it in an rv park for the low cost of $450 for the month all included.

Because I had a security deposit on electric, i used propane to run the fridge to ensure i got my electric back. I also used the stove to cook but never ran the heater. The tank lasted exactly 1 month running the fridge on setting 5 but had also run us an additional week on Dauphin Island with similar usages.

So basically it would appear that the Horizontal Propane tank which holds 8.5 Gallons in my particular case (just filled this AM)

Will run Fridge and basic stovetop cooking and I ran the hot water burner twice for 6  weeks. (I also used propane  for few days to pre-cool fridge, and house a friend over 4th weekend)

I figured these fun facts would help those that have horizontal permanent mount ACME tanks plan for larger trips. Again basically you can expect 6 weeks of use, assuming no furnace is used. If the furnace is used that would be a different study of data points.

As to the new motor, She hit 500 miles on the odo today so I changed out the oil which was still clear as water.

I refilled with pure Dyno valvoline 5w-30 and zink add in. there was absolutely no oil consumption in the 500.

I routinely pass people now while driving and can easily cruise at 75 - with the new 22re performance motor. So far so good!