Baja and/or mainland

Hardrock

Hi,

New member here, first post. Where is a good place to hook up with fellow travelers to Mexico? I was in Baja last winter with my pop up camper on my tacoma and want to head back down this year with the dolphin I just acquired. Would feel more comfortable with another rig or two. BTW, I'm bringing a 14' kaboat with an 6hp outboard that will store on my hitch carrier, along with two retrievers.

thank you,

steve

Welcome Steve,

We are tentatively planning a Baja trip in January 2018 in conjunction with the Quartzite rally.  We would like to look at the possibilities of traveling down Baja with you.

Look at my ad for Dolphin seats on this website and give us a call if interested in traveling together.

Paul and Judy

Mississippi

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

I'm in So Cal and go to Baja California a lot.  I drove to Cabo San Lucas with my Mini-Cruiser and dog last Christmas 2016-2017.  I'll go down there just about anytime.  Keep me posted.  The trip was 34 hours of driving and there are MANY MANY roads that are out, meaning about 25% of the time you're driving on dirt and rocks.  My back and shoulder still hurt.  

• 7 months later...