Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'plywood panels'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Toyota Motorhomes
    • General Discussion
    • Engines - Transmissions - Drive Train - Suspension - Chassis - Steering - Exhaust - Tires - Etc.
    • Coach ApplianceTech Issues
    • Electrical
    • Improvement and Do-It-Yourself Projects you have done to Share!
    • Whoops, Mishaps and Murphy's Law
    • Fuel Tanks
    • Communications and Electronics
    • Reviews - New Products - Campgrounds - Links of Interest
    • Pet Zone
    • Rallies & Toy Ins
    • RV CHOW
    • Miscellaneous & Non-related
    • Trip Reports
    • News - Forum Help & Discussion
    • <u>Toyotamotorhomes For Sale - Free Want Ads</u>

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL






My Toyota Motorhome


Found 2 results

  1. Hello, my wife and I got ourselves a 1991 Toyota Itasca. It has some water damage in the over-the-cab sleeping loft and in the bathroom (in the back). We started removing the affected areas but we are looking for any advice the forum might offer to make the job more successful. In that spirit, I'll outline our plan and maybe you can warn of us some pitfalls, offer critiques, or advise on materials we should use. In the over-the-cab loft, the existing material on the flat section and the walls appears to be some styrofoam sandwiched between some wood veneer attached with adhesive t
  2. Saw a new brand of plywood today at Lowes Revolution Ply http://www.patriottimber.com/plywood-lumber-products/revolutionply-2/ It comes in various thickness 2.7mm up to 18mm in 4 x 8 sheets as well as 3 x 7. But Lowe's does not carry that full range, they only have one choice. What they had in stock at Lowes that I saw was 5mm in 4 x 8 sheets priced at $14.00 a sheet. Lowes item number 518477. It think it looks nice enough to use for cabinets but you might want a thinner sheet for wall paneling. It is called a B grade utility but the pieces I saw were much nicer than an B grade, as good as m
  • Create New...