My Sunrader drowned in 2’ of water twice in the floods of 2016 and 2018 here in Historic Ellicott City Maryland. I‘ve worked over the Spring and Summer to rebuild electrical systems, brakes, exhaust system and a new carburetor. I also installed new carpet and a double din stereo with back up camera in the cab. The bath was ready for an update so I painted diamonds on the walls and fabricated a new wall rack for toilet essentials. I got it tagged a couple weeks ago and am looking forward to a trip to Assateague Island in the near future.
I purchased my abandoned project, which they had taken the out back half of walls, furniture out due to water damage. They had begun to insulalate and there is where it was left off. It sat during winter and defiantly still had leaks. I currently took all the insulation out that was recently installed. I then continued and have taken sink, closet, and bathroom walls and ceiling out. I am now almost completely done with over cab. Lots of areas of water damage have been found.
Will need to reseal the roof, but not sure what products have been used before on roof. Lots of rotted wood Will need to be replaced.
Starting with a completely blank canvas! A million ideas but haven't fully decided on how I'll lay things out but main focus at this time is getting the structure solid, and leaks sealed up.