Valuing 1990 or 1991 Toyota SeaBreeze

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scottinmt

scottinmt

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hello, I'm trying to help an older friend here in Montana figure out the worth of her Toyota SeaBreeze motorhome. I'm hoping someone can provide me with a website to value it. I looked on NADA but couldn't find anything under either Toyota or SeaBreeze. It's a 3.0 Liter, Automatic, mileage is between 70,000 and 80,000 miles, has both AC in the pickup and on top of the motorhome, runs great, appears to sit on a 1-ton chassis and has been meticulously maintained. I'm not sure of the length but it has two double beds, one above the driver and the other on a couch that folds out. It also has new tires.

Thanks so much for your help.

#2 teacher30066

teacher30066

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hello, I'm trying to help an older friend here in Montana figure out the worth of her Toyota SeaBreeze motorhome. I'm hoping someone can provide me with a website to value it. I looked on NADA but couldn't find anything under either Toyota or SeaBreeze. It's a 3.0 Liter, Automatic, mileage is between 70,000 and 80,000 miles, has both AC in the pickup and on top of the motorhome, runs great, appears to sit on a 1-ton chassis and has been meticulously maintained. I'm not sure of the length but it has two double beds, one above the driver and the other on a couch that folds out. It also has new tires.

Thanks so much for your help.

Do a web search for "toyota motorhome" some sites should come up. Other than this site I haven't seen a site specific to Toyota based RVs. Any vehicle is worth what the buyer will give. A decent 90 Seabreeze should be worth $4,000-$10,000 according to what they are going for on E Bay. I recently bought a 1990 Dolphin for $1400. It is mechanically excellent with a similar drive train to your rv but in need of major structural (wall/seam) repair. I am glad the work is about done as it is not for the the faint of heart!
Good luck with the sale.

Edited by teacher30066, 08 July 2009 - 12:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users