Windshield Cover & 14" Wheeel simulators

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 coastgypsy

coastgypsy

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:17 AM

I had a 1991 Toyota Odyssey that was wonderful! It had wheel simulators and a vinyl windshield cover plus other perks not commonly found in the Toy RVs, I've learned the hard way. I now have a 1989 Odyssey and am looking for the above items to buy if any of you know where I might find them. I've been all over the Internet and on wild goose chases. Can you help me? Thanks

#2 jerryt

jerryt

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:44 AM

A member of the Yahoo group says the simulators are no longer in production and posted this message:

Contact "Eagle Flight" wheels and let them know that you are interested in a set. As soon as they have enough interest they will run another batch.

#3 John

John

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

I had a 1991 Toyota Odyssey that was wonderful! It had wheel simulators and a vinyl windshield cover plus other perks not commonly found in the Toy RVs, I've learned the hard way. I now have a 1989 Odyssey and am looking for the above items to buy if any of you know where I might find them. I've been all over the Internet and on wild goose chases. Can you help me? Thanks

FYI: Recently received an email notification from Sam Coons at Jae Enterprises who mfg Eagle Flight Stainless Steel Wheel Stimulators is manufacturing another 100 sets for Toyota RV; each set is $279 plus $16 shipping and will be available July 1. You can pre-order at 800-626-3367.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users