Valuing 1990 or 1991 Toyota SeaBreeze

scottinmt

Hello, I'm trying to help an older friend here in Montana figure out the worth of her Toyota SeaBreeze motorhome. I'm hoping someone can provide me with a website to value it. I looked on NADA but couldn't find anything under either Toyota or SeaBreeze. It's a 3.0 Liter, Automatic, mileage is between 70,000 and 80,000 miles, has both AC in the pickup and on top of the motorhome, runs great, appears to sit on a 1-ton chassis and has been meticulously maintained. I'm not sure of the length but it has two double beds, one above the driver and the other on a couch that folds out. It also has new tires.

Thanks so much for your help.

Hello, I'm trying to help an older friend here in Montana figure out the worth of her Toyota SeaBreeze motorhome. I'm hoping someone can provide me with a website to value it. I looked on NADA but couldn't find anything under either Toyota or SeaBreeze. It's a 3.0 Liter, Automatic, mileage is between 70,000 and 80,000 miles, has both AC in the pickup and on top of the motorhome, runs great, appears to sit on a 1-ton chassis and has been meticulously maintained. I'm not sure of the length but it has two double beds, one above the driver and the other on a couch that folds out. It also has new tires.

Thanks so much for your help.

Do a web search for "toyota motorhome" some sites should come up. Other than this site I haven't seen a site specific to Toyota based RVs. Any vehicle is worth what the buyer will give. A decent 90 Seabreeze should be worth $4,000-$10,000 according to what they are going for on E Bay. I recently bought a 1990 Dolphin for $1400. It is mechanically excellent with a similar drive train to your rv but in need of major structural (wall/seam) repair. I am glad the work is about done as it is not for the the faint of heart!

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by teacher30066