Windshield Cover & 14" Wheeel simulators

coastgypsy

I had a 1991 Toyota Odyssey that was wonderful! It had wheel simulators and a vinyl windshield cover plus other perks not commonly found in the Toy RVs, I've learned the hard way. I now have a 1989 Odyssey and am looking for the above items to buy if any of you know where I might find them. I've been all over the Internet and on wild goose chases. Can you help me? Thanks

A member of the Yahoo group says the simulators are no longer in production and posted this message:

Contact "Eagle Flight" wheels and let them know that you are interested in a set. As soon as they have enough interest they will run another batch.

• 1 month later...
I had a 1991 Toyota Odyssey that was wonderful! It had wheel simulators and a vinyl windshield cover plus other perks not commonly found in the Toy RVs, I've learned the hard way. I now have a 1989 Odyssey and am looking for the above items to buy if any of you know where I might find them. I've been all over the Internet and on wild goose chases. Can you help me? Thanks

FYI: Recently received an email notification from Sam Coons at Jae Enterprises who mfg Eagle Flight Stainless Steel Wheel Stimulators is manufacturing another 100 sets for Toyota RV; each set is $279 plus $16 shipping and will be available July 1. You can pre-order at 800-626-3367.