L-Shaped Corner Molding

Ctgriffi

So I'm wondering if anybody has a good source for aluminum corner molding? My 91 Warrior has a botched repair job on the front passenger corner (wingwall) and I need just one 4' piece of molding to redo the area. I've given up trying to find anything in colonial-white/beige... but even the plain white ones are ~$50+ for a single piece, once you figure in shipping, which seems exorbitant.

Are there any better deals out there, or do I just need to grow up and pay the piper? Thanks!

11 hours ago, linda s said:

The second one looks about right... for $50 w/shipping, which I was trying to avoid. I think the first option doesn't have enough coverage. 

Aporeciate the links, Linda!

I don't have a photo handy, but any picture of a 90s Warrior would do; the area in question is the corner of the small vertical wall that juts out right behind passenger door (Winnebago calls this a "wing wall"). Probably only about 40" tall.

Well, I ended up finding an eBay seller that was willing to sell me a smaller piece (47"L) at a discount, which I really appreciate! It's bright white in color, so I'll have to paint it to match the other beige-ish trim on my rig... which is fine, not a big deal.

Here's the seller's page, if anybody else is interested: http://www.ebay.com/usr/furniturelady10

On 5/8/2017 at 4:47 PM, linda s said:

Yeah She has lots of RV parts and usually for a decent price. Extra nice that she would work with you. good luck on your project

Linda S

I definitely recommend her too: I just received my order (two day shipping!)—the molding is very high quality and was expertly cut-to-size and packaged.