Need cover or new entry handle with light

Iflyfish

My '87 Sunrader has a handle to assist in entering the motor home. It has a light bulb in it. I need to get a new cover for it or buy a new fixture. Part # 70-32-020 Any ideas? I also need to replace the rubber holder for the door jam. Click on images to enlarge.

Thanks,

Iflyfishinthedark

IMG_8643.JPG

IMG_8641.JPG

IMG_8642.JPG

IMG_8639.JPG

IMG_8640.JPG

Edited by Iflyfish

14 hours ago, linda s said:

Thank you for your help with this. Unfortunately the lens covers you and I both found are the 030 model, not the 020 that is currently on the unit. I may just have to replace the whole thing with a new 030 handle/light.

Iflyfishwithoutahandle

Well I've been here a long time. As far as I know Bargman only made 2 different sizes of lighted door handles. One of them has a screw  that holds the lens in place and one doesn't. Ours are the ones that don't. Picture your showing is the same lighted door handle as mine. These lenses fit mine perfect. You can't replace the whole unit because they don't make them anymore and haven't for years. Have no idea where you found a part number on old brittle plastic but it's not helping you

Linda S

I've had to replace the plastic lens cover twice on my Bargman entry handle. I got mine at our local RV supply center. I have seen them quite often at RV supply stores. The downside is that the material used in the replacement lenses is pretty crummy and only lasts about a year on the motorhome. I've also seen them on Ebay as well. The pix you posted look exactly like the one we have on our 1982 Sunrader

Bill

20 hours ago, picklebill said:

I've had to replace the plastic lens cover twice on my Bargman entry handle. I got mine at our local RV supply center. I have seen them quite often at RV supply stores. The downside is that the material used in the replacement lenses is pretty crummy and only lasts about a year on the motorhome. I've also seen them on Ebay as well. The pix you posted look exactly like the one we have on our 1982 Sunrader

Bill

Thanks Bill. The ones I see online are model 030 and the handle on my mh is a 020. I wonder if your model has the lower "lip" like mine in pic #4 above. The 030's I have seen seem flat.

Is this the one you got? https://www.amazon.com/74-32-030-Bargman-Assist-Replacement-Lens/dp/B004R35HEA

If that works then it is a good deal indeed!!!

Thanks,

Iflyfishwithagoodhandleonit.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, linda s said:

Well I've been here a long time. As far as I know Bargman only made 2 different sizes of lighted door handles. One of them has a screw  that holds the lens in place and one doesn't. Ours are the ones that don't. Picture your showing is the same lighted door handle as mine. These lenses fit mine perfect. You can't replace the whole unit because they don't make them anymore and haven't for years. Have no idea where you found a part number on old brittle plastic but it's not helping you

Linda S

Thanks Linda, I ordered a new one for the 030. I found the number on the bracket itself. I will let  you know if this works. Thanks

Iflyfishwithlightshedfrommytoyotabuddies