Does it ever end??

markwilliam1

After working on Grannie all last year I was hoping this year I'd be able to hop in her and drive off into the sunset! Then I got the idea to paint the interior to get rid of all that wood paneling and brighten her up. Another big project! Also want to replace the frosted door window. Never thought of these things last year. Am worried about next year LOL!

Edited by markwilliam1
error

The order is Must do, want to do and sure would be nice to. The first one seems to actually have an end point, the other two are never ending.

6 hours ago, WME said:

The order is Must do, want to do and sure would be nice to. The first one seems to actually have an end point, the other two are never ending.

It doesn't matter if it is a tiny house on a tiny lot, a diesel pusher on a posh pad at the koa, a sailboat on a sweet hook in the keys, or a little bad a__ class c Toy, if it is mobile or cemented into the same acre for life.......that is the true order.    :)

Thing is it never ends because we love to do it. Most of the people I know have no idea how anything works and they don't care. House or vehicle they call someone or drop it off somewhere and pay the money to get it fixed. No real interest in what gets done at all. We on the other hand take pride in building and fixing and perfecting our stuff. That passion is the reason this site exists and why we are all here. Fantastic group of people here

Linda S

Yes it is!! I look @ my Toy and think Wow I can change that and make it mine. Your right Pride and Passion. How Cool!! Thanks Everyone!

Linda you couldn't have explained why we do this any better.

Darrel

linda nailed it, it will only end when your passion ends. these little motorhomes represent a nice slice of history, for all the owners to keep them road worthy and by doing the other things to them that inject one's personality is something that you either have or you don't. I am thankful for the creators of this forum as a gathering place for all that are like minded. does it ever end? don't worry be happy!! joe from dover