My name is Joseph and I am homeless, went through hell getting this beaten down dolphin relic with 84 parts everywhere, I lost my 100,000 dollar business, home and second job, all around restoration mechanic for 25 years almost nearly everything gone but two rare cars due to two rarest of the rare genetic diseases literally knocking me flat on my face, homeless on foot certain death tried on and off for many years finding stabile housing just to strike out every time because of special needs this busted up dolphin with a four inch drop on interior and exterior roof will be what i spend the rest of my life in how short it may be anyones guess ecspecially sleeping overnight in strange places a bulletproof vest can only do so much, I went through every issue on the efi system only two questionable things if I have the right AFM meter and tps sensor everything and I mean everything tests good knowing the specs and diagnostics procedures I knocked out any possible issue but the ecu, dwell freaks out past 60° under no load sputters timing not right no power less when I went from a 260 cam too a 272 cam which rebuilt rockers are out of alignment with a problem in itself. O2 sensor not communicating with ecu or the injector control module, disconnected everything but the AFM and dwell goes crazy still only way to confirm was to disconnect ecu IGt sending wire to the I gn it or cranked timing all the way up runs perfectly smooth but emissions are horrible off the charts as clean as I could get it with a new catalyst O2 sensor was reading .9+ volt went to .7 lowest over gapping plugs, stalls alot not while driving though runs smooth even all messed up no power, not sure if it is completely going into closed loop certain functions indicated it was but the O2 Sensor not communicating with ecu, i have run into this same exact issue at least a dozen times on every obd1 system on nearly every vehicle it always turns out to be the ecu or the afm reading incorrectly with it shorting it into open, End of may registration is due I only have a couple hundred at most to work with receive little in disability even then switching registration and registration probably won't be able to make it legal by June unless a miracle happens, in my state bad tags no registration or title in your name means my dolphin it can be towed anyplace anytime anywhere 3 times daily when the towing companies hit 368 for just part of Oregon. I will never see it again the last of my things or my dog again there is a big push to get us off the streets legal or not if your homeless in or around this state they will run you down shoot you down or run you out of the state especially if you own a rv no matter what size or class they will arrest you on the spot parked or not legally and take the vehicle you are living in no warnings if not at least registered looking decent not falling apart. I've heard that using a same year four runner non California emissions automatic transmission will work with a little tinkering on a one ton with this model computer setup is this true? I need to find a good used one a nearly impossible task I have no time left and have spent countless hours and $ on it, its a later obd1 diagnostics connectors green on driver side indicated this codes 5 and 7 indicate faulty O2 or ecu issues and faulty tps or ecu issues I ruled the sending units out using resistance and watching the linear movement everything smooth roughly within specs replaced O2 and ecu temp sensor anyways tps a little sticky but read fine on all four pins for resistance and voltage still nothing changed definitely the ecu either wrong one or something out of range fried it somewhere will find out tomorrow doing a wiring check and making sure its the right ecu, I can't afford 360$ for a one year reman or a lifetime 520$ model can't send it out for rebuild my only home my only ride, please someone help I'm experienced and am screwed on this one time is running out fast I am at a loss I need a fully functional ecu that is used four runner or one ton pick up either should work nearly the same has a regular truck tank modified to work and a mix of 22re fi parts, older re block with a newer 22re head and efi system off of god knows what, even with a shaved head and block cam is on the money and compression is at least 145 all the way across no slop in chain over 8 degrees with tensioner fully depressed at crank and brand new timing set guides tensioner and all blows no smoke. I will do anything please help I can't seem to get notification through this site when someone responds preferred contact method bjbrads74@gmail.com or phone or text me at 503-997-9449 please help maybe a trade or something?  I'm extremely desperate suffer the worst of all pain will all thats keeping me going as this thing continues to try and kill me over all the repairs and I lose doctors.

You have a month to play with. I would go to CL and see if you could find some long term storage that would allow you to stay in your mh. Post your situation in storage/parking.

Good Luck.