On 4/6/2017 at 4:29 PM, linda s said:

I use my air bags for leveling. That sideways crooked parking lot at the museum you want to go to and you'll be in for hours. I just let air out of the up side and I'm good to go. Lots of places you don't want to be pulling out blocks. Up, down, sideways, as long as it's not extreme my air bags can take care of it. Just blow them back up before I leave

Linda S

I do same especially much more now with the new bags and cordless ryobi air station.

i wonder how many uhual, HD 1 ton etc. are lying around in pick - a part  or you pick it junk yards. seems the oem leafs would be a great and easy to pick item with a handy lithium angle grinder on my belt.

just my thoughts, living their life under a UHAUL rental, would the springs be in usable condition to warrant the time and effort for removal  and purchase ? human nature being what it is, i doubt the load weight limits were observed on those UHAULS. they were probably overloaded more than not. joe from dover

hunkaman, its the japanese steel in those oem leafs that you are after; there is a reason they always go after those leafs on all the reality TV forging shows. The best part about a pick a part wrecker yard... you are there... in front of the parts. if the springs are flat, move on to the next one. besides, you are only out to steal some of them; and add them to your pack.

I know of a late 80's or early 90's Toyota box truck at a salvage yard in NH. It's been there for years. Has the ff axle, 6 lug front hubs and all wheels (as of last August).

The thing that struck me funny was it was a parts delivery truck for a large Toyota dealer.

No sag that I could see.