while doing some research for a planned trip to view the solar eclipse, i found an interesting internet site. to set the table, going from dover, ohio to southern Illinois and NOT wanting to travel on interstates. began to wonder about bridge clearance along the way. traveling on the older U.S.routes,state routes, this could be an issue. so i found a site by "coach-net"  low clearance bridge info.pdf.  it lists by state, the hwy number, location and clearance in feet and inches. a quick check and i found that along my proposed, route there were no bridges under 10 feet clearance height.  thought this could be useful. joe from dover

I'd assume that any bridges under 10' would be on VERY secondary roads.

My phone is much smarter than I am. It took me 6 months before I asked someone to show me how to answer a call. Until then I used it as 'smart pager' and called back from my home phone. Mind you, it's a cheap pre-paid, so calls cost me 15 cents/minute. I don't do the 'drive & talk' thing, it's too illegal here!